Thursday, August 19, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR STRENGTH

Hello Ladies. I am once again asking for your prayers. My aunt has been stressed out lately because she is worried that the procedure to biopsy or totally remove the mass is too invasive. She has been told the possible complications from the procedure and she freaked out. She started smoking again today. I just found out and I am totally stressed out! I feel like I will be the one to die first from a stroke because I am just so stressed out from her actions. I understand she is just terrified and smoking always calmed her down which is obviously a learned behavior. I just hope that she realizes the mistake she has done and stops smoking! The countdown starts back to 0. There needs to be at least 8 weeks of being smoke free before they will do anything invasive. I dont know I am just really so disappointed! I am more terrified! It is ultimately her decision but I am just falling apart right now because I cant take the attitude and behavior she has. So ladies, please pray for her and for me!

Pray that she realizes that life is too precious to just toy with it like that and that she quits smoking and gets the procedure done so that her life will be prolonged. Long enough to see me get married and have children. Please also pray for strength for me because I am so stressed out. I am so scared of losing her!

Ladies please pray for her and me. Thank you so much!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for your aunt and for you, God Save us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Slastena: thank you so much! I need all the prayers.

    ReplyDelete