Tuesday, August 3, 2010

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY AUNT

Hello ladies. For those who believe in collective prayer, please join me in praying for my aunt. She is a cancer survivor but has been a chronic smoker and a single pulmonary nodule has been found(lung mass) She has been cleared to undergo biopsy which is a good thing. At least there is a good chance that they can remove it and maybe just undergo chemo/radiation or both. Please pray for a good prognosis. I believe in prayers. I would still love for her to see me get married and have kids. She has never been married and has no children so she considers me like a her own. I am really worried. Please ladies, I beg you to say a prayer for her healing.

Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Prayers are being said right now. I also am going to say a prayer for you to stay strong, even though it is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dinagideon: Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Please continue to include us in your prayers! This really means so much to me. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cece, I do believe in a collective prayer as well. May your aunt become well soon and may you stay strong as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Slastena: Thanks so much dear! I am just about to write an update.

    ReplyDelete