Sunday, July 11, 2010

SAD? RELIEVED?

Why is it always hard to break routine? I had been used to be bombarded with constant texts from Mr. Wonderful. Now it has completely stopped. Dont get me wrong, I think the turn of events is a blessing in disguise. I havent fallen for him. I just got used to the attention. So now, it just feels so lonely not to have that routine, that attention. There has always been hesitation from the beginning so I know that it wasnt meant to happen. I am merely expressing that I am quite sad that God hasnt sent the one best suited for me. I have been and still am waiting!

I believe though that things happen for a reason and nothing is ever an accident. So maybe God is paving the way for me to be with "the one" I do hope so. Ladies, for those who believe, please include me in your prayers. I really, really want to meet the one God has made for me soon. I want to feel love again =(

Yes, I am quite feeling lonely. It is not that I miss Mr. Wonderful, I havent seen him in three weeks so it definitely isnt that. i just wonder whats next for me. Who is it? When will it happen?

I know its so obvious that I am not in the mood to write coz this sounds a bit crappy. Thanks though for listening. I really needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment