Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bethenny Getting Married

So I watched BGM and I just love it! She gives me hope that wishes can come true. First of all, I think she is an amazing woman. It really made me wonder why she was single for a long time and why her ex never proposed to her. Then she met her husband and it all made sense. In God's time, things will fall into place. I wish it will for me as well. I know there are people who end up alone in life...I dont want to be that woman. How nice it would be to find someone as loving and supportive as Bethenny's husband! I know he's one of a kind and wow he is also handsome! So yeah, I am just now drinking a glass of wine and dreaming that someday I will be as happy as she is. I want to be able to soon say that I am having the best time of my life. Until then, I will just keep on praying that it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment