Thursday, May 6, 2010

It sucks to be single!

Hello ladies! I know I had a post regarding me hating being single. I decided to pull it down since the chances of someone recognizing me or pretty boy is there.

I still had the urge to vent and express my frustration on the issue of being single...IT SUCKS!!!

I met a bunch of "boys" in their late 20's and yes ladies, they were boys! It hit me like a ton of bricks, 30's is the new 20's which means they were just teenagers! Yikes! The room was filled with doctors, lawyers and successful men in their respective careers but boy did they act young! I felt like I was at a frat party!!! Is it just me or weren't men in their late 20's settled and sophisticated when I was a little girl. I always thought wow how lovely to see men in their 20's acting like adults and couldnt wait to be grown up and be with one...WRONG! There has to be some environmental hit that happened which mutated the genes and caused slow development and maturity!

My gosh where are the ideal men out there??? The married ladies I met told me they are out there...where??? Do you guys know? Care to share where? I was soooo exhausted by the end of the event. I am not old but my mind is. I honestly just want someone who is settled, nice to look at, loving and loyal. I think I need to go older. There is just no looking towards the pool of young men to get what I want.

Do you ladies agree? Are men in their 20's really behaving like frat boys or was it just the crowd of people I was with?

IT SUCKS TO BE SINGLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment