Sunday, January 3, 2010

My New Hair Style




















Ok I know its a horrible picture...couldnt find my camera so I used the one on my computer. I just wanted to share that after learning the proper technique, I am satisfied with my SEDU flat iron. I spent about 20 min from having wet hair to drying and styling. I have decided that for 2010 I will have my hair down most of the time. I never spend time fixing myself so this year...I will try LOL. This girl I met in passing made a comment in front of her boyfriend that maybe the reason why Im still single is that I always put my hair on a pony tail and that maybe I should let my hair down...OUCH! I let the comment pass and decided hey why not? The first attempt was xmas day but didnt know the right way to use it at that time which is why I ended up clamping half of it by the end of the evening. This time however, I was able to have it nice all night long. I even skipped working out so I can enjoy the way that it looked and felt until the next day.

So what do you think ladies, should I listen that somewhat "rude" comment and style my hair all the time or should I just be my simple, grab an elastic and go type of girl? This is purely asking if you prefer the way I look hair down or hair up. Hope you take the time to drop me a line.

Happy first week of the year ladies!


2 comments:

  1. What a rude comment. I think you look just fine either way! I always wear my hair in a ponytail; trust me, it did not prevent me from hitching up, lol! Cece- you are one exceptionally beautiful girl that can pull any look. Don't let jealousy to get to you. Your Mr Right is someplace near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLASTENA: awww thanks for your kind words dear. You are gorgeous, which is why up or down, long or short, you were destined to get hitched LOL. I hope heaven hears your words and sends me Mr. Right via overnight delivery LOL. Have a great year dear!

    ReplyDelete