Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WHICH BANGLE?

I ended up choosing the black with gold and pearl. Thanks for the input =)















1. black with wings
2. white
3. black with gold




(I found a way to cut and paste quickly so here are the pics)

Ladies, those who are already signed up with GILT can you please give me your input as to which bangle you think would be the best pick? I have till midnight tomorrow 12.2.09, I know short notice but I figured it wont hurt to try... I love all of them but I only need one =(

thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. I vote for black w/ gold - but I've been in a gold mood for the last 18 months (before that, it was quite a few years of silver). Good luck with your decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeidiG: Thanks for the advice...I as also drawn to that =) Gosh if I can only get all plus the rest of the ones on Gilt! I just love the pieces theyre selling right now. Thanks dear! I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black w/gold was also my 1st pick. However, I really love the rocker vibe of the black w/wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GigiofCA: I know!!! I went for the gold one with the pearl. Thanks for your input! I will post pictures when I get it!

    ReplyDelete