Friday, December 4, 2009

THEYRE HERE!!!
























I received the Kate Spade bag I ordered from GILT today!!! I am absolutely happy with it. The structure, color, materials, compartments, size (holds a lot without looking like a carryon luggage), and hardware... just lovely! I will post more pics. I took out my Jcrew Lucido coat and it looks great together =) I know many hate that coat but I actually love the color and material.

I also received the golden kiss/lips necklace. It looks cute but I cant believe it was originally over $200. Glad I got way cheaper than that. Its an adorable piece.

K ladies, just wanted to share my enthusiasm on the items I received =) Thanks for your time! Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your new handbag is gorgeous! You good in everything, so I trust you in the Lucido ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GigiofCa: LOL! Thanks...I really like the handbag. The Lucido...well I have to say I got it on sale =) It is a nice statement piece. I love the color and the lining is just a nice surprise. It is not an everyday piece though but I find it adorable =) Thanks for your commnent. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, I love that bag! And even though the coat isn't really my cup of tea, I bet it looks super cute on you! Great combo of the bag and coat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christyrenee: Thanks! I really lucked out on the price. Most of my handbags tend to be heavier. This on the other hand is a nice change...really light and spacious! LOL on the coat comment. I know a lot of the ladies dislike it. I really was attracted to the color so when it was marked down several times over, I got it. Trust me, I wouldnt pay $1800 for it LOL =) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cece, please post RL pics of Lucido, I am dying to see it IRL.:) Much thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Slastena: I will dear! I'll make sure to message you when I do =)

    ReplyDelete