Monday, November 9, 2009

HELP ME FIND A NEW FRAGRANCE =)

Hello ladies! Its been a while and I apologize. Just have been busy with some things. Anyway, just wanted to ask your help with regards to finding a new fragrance. I use BVLGARI pour femme and love it. I also use Calyx by Prescriptives and it smells sooo good on me that I get compliments all the time. However, I found out that Prescriptives will be pulling out of the stores by the end of the year so I need to find a replacement fragrance. I tried Miss Dior Cherie. It was overwhelmingly sweet on me, I could hardly breath. I tried the Viktor and Rolf Eau Mega but it just smelled like a watered down Bath and Body works Cucumber Melon which I absolutely adore so why spend $140 when I can spend way less for a large bottle right =)

So ladies, care to share what your signature fragrances are? Since we dont live around each other I think its ok to share ;) I understand that thats the reason why you call it a signature fragrance so that its recognizable to being yours but hey, Im far away =) hehehe Thanks so much in advance. I didnt realize it would be a bit hard to find one coz they just keep on spraying you with tons of stuff and by the end of the day you dont know which is which!

Looking forward to hearing your response! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cece- I am obsessed with fragrances and own more then 50 bottles. My absolute old time faves are Cerruti 1881, First by Van Cleef and Aprels, Chanel 5, Chanel Cuir de Russie, Chanel Gardenia. Frome newer ones Lancome Miracle, J'adore Dior and newly released Lancome Hypnose Senses. I also own Bvlgari pour Femmme and found Vera Wang is a good alternatitive to Bvlgari- very rich sensual fragrance, but not too sweet or overwhelming. Couple more of my "good" ones are Lolita Lempicka (licorice), Hanai Mori (vanilla), Valentino (waterlily), Dior Lily (lily of the valley). Boy, I am not helping you at all!:))
    Sephora sells a fragrance smapler, it comes with 10 or 12 2 ml samples for youto try and then you exchange enclosed certificate for a full size product. Price: $50 and $75, totally worth IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slastena: Hello dear! Hope all is well with you. You did not help at all hehehe. Now I want to try all of those fragrances. I think I will search for the Chanel Gardenia. I love Gardenias. What is the one that you use the most and get the most compliments from? Maybe that can narrow it down hahaha Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete