Sunday, June 28, 2009

yellow on a brick road =),





After all the sad news of death on tv, I thought that I should wear something bright to pick up the mood.

I dont have much to say except that I pray that they all rest in peace.

On a lighter note, I love this dress! I dont recall the name but it is EXTREMELY comfortable. I wore it for lunch and wore wedge sandals with it and then wore my comfy rubber sole shoes. Both pairs looked great with the dress so I love, love, love the dress =) Just thought Id share. Have a great week!

outfit:
dress: Jcrew size 4
shoes: (wedge) Unisa
(rubber shoes) cole haan air G series
earrings: Pewter dangling...forgot the brand =)
watch: Michelle
bracelet: black: onyx Tiffany toggle
"evil eye" bracelet sterling

4 comments:

  1. Cece, you have a cool and fresh blog. Will definitely follow this. Thanks for sharing your outfit, life and feelings. I share your feelings about Kate expressed below!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANN: Hi! Welcome to my blog! Im really glad you like it. I find it very therapeutic to be able to just say what I feel...well, let me rephrase it, be able to share an edited version of my feelings =) I appreciate your nice comment =) Thanks for following my blog! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow dress on you! (love the red shoes with it, too!) I agree, there has been so much death - and 2 of our blog friends, Summerilla and GingerSnap each lost a close friend this week, too. Brightness helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeidiG: Thanks for the constant sweet comments from you. I didnt know about Summerilla and GingerSnap. Thanks for informing me. It has been a gloomy week with all the news Im glad July is coming around, hopefully it will be the beginning of purely wonderful news for everyone.

    ReplyDelete