Saturday, June 13, 2009

still grinning with green =)






















Ok so I couldnt find anything to wear to this vow renewal ceremony. Went through my closet and to my disbelief, I disliked everything I tried on!!! Where was this feeling when I was shopping Jcrew? Why is it easier to choose what to buy but so much harder to choose what to wear??? So after having gone through dozens of clothes, I finally saw this dress, tried it on and since it fit I decided to wear this. So the day of the event, I put the dress on, tied the back and totally forgot that I didnt button the back of the dress, glad an aunt of mine pointed it out to me LOL then my mom noticed that I had twisted the neckline of the dress had, to undo the tie to make it right +) ok the icing on the cake was that an aunt told me that the tag was hanging on the dress...LOL!!! Wearing this dress was a fun experience for me! I love it and got many compliments. Even my two nieces and nephew kept on touching the material of the dress. They loved it on me so that made me happy =) I know its last year's or even the year before but I adore this dress and just wanted to share =) Have a good Sunday ladies!

dress: Jcrew Collection
Shoes: banana republic
earrings: gold with rose quartz ( believed to attract your soulmate) ( didnt work for me today though =(

6 comments:

  1. Cece- this dress is to die for. I missed it and regret ever since. It is beyond lovely and you look stunning in it. I have a serengheti tank, it's closest thing to the dress I own.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. SLASTENA: Im sorry you missed this dress but I love it! Im sure you will find something similar. Glad you remember this dress I wish I had more events to go to like a date! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in it. It's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIGIofCA: Thanks =) thats so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is just amazing on you! Love love love it!! Ditto what Gigi and Slastena said!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEIDIG: Thanksss MWAH! You are also too kind with your compliments but I appreciate them =)

    ReplyDelete