Monday, June 1, 2009

gold thompson tote








Hello ladies =) I know I havent posted in a while but sometimes things just get hectic ;) Anyway, thought Id share how thankful I am for the beautiful weather over the weekend. Here are pics of the lovely plants that are in full growth speed where Im at. Wearing Jcrew tank and white jeans and the elusive gold Thompson tote which I drooled over after seeing Slastena carry one on her Vegas trip =) Thanks again Slastena!!! It was a long hunt but Im glad I was able to snag one and the guava color as well...love this bag!!!

8 comments:

  1. The metallic tote looks great with your pink tank and white jeans!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petunia: thanks for visiting my site =) I love this bag. Just had to wait for the right weather to wear the gold bag ;) im glad the look worked out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tote - so great with the outfit!

    Pics are lovely - the weather looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HeidiG: Thanks for the kind words. The weather was amazing! the greens were perfectly green and the blooming flowers just peeked through perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gold tote! I bought mine, and had to go to ebay for one for my daughter. It's too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cdp: I know!!! Isnt it just perfect for summer? I got the guava one as well the minute I got the gold tote. It was soooo hard to find the gold tote and the guava was equally elusive. Glad you got one for you and your daughter! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny. I went out ad got the library cardi and goldfish tee after her vegas trip! Love the tote too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. STEPHANIE: Hi again =) Just read this and thought that its so funny! jcrew needs to pay us ladies for advertising their products better than their site is doing =) Or at least give us free shipping all the time right? LOL

    ReplyDelete