Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jcrew yellow silk blouse =)








Hello ladies! I just wanted to share with the Jcrew addicts how much I love this blouse! Its part of the Jcrew Collection. I totally forgot the name of it and I couldnt find the item number anywhere. I wore it today with dark jeans and the gold link bracelet from Jcrew as well. The earrings are from Amrita Singh who I also adore! She has wonderful jewelry!
I just like the versatility of this yellow top. You can dress it up or down. I tried it earlier with pearls and I liked it but I should have unrolled the sleeves and showed off the beautiful cuff with three buttons. I will take another pic and upload later.

I just loved the yellow theme for the day, it picked up the weather here very well ;)

Have a great weeked!




6 comments:

  1. It's called Annette blouse, I have same on in Weathered Stone (greyish-beige)! It looks absolutely stunning on you!I am also craving your perla flower necklace, so pretty.. I had an eye fro it for along time, but did not get lucky to buy one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slastena: I lucked out on finding that necklace! It was sold out and I was able to find a store but it was this whole complicated purchase but as long as I ended up with that and the bracelet I was happy =) The blouse is really fun to wear coz it can be casual or dressy. I wish I had the grey one too. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the same Annette blouse. I am in love with it. Once I put it on I tend to slip it back on again in the same week. I wish I would have order another color. You look amazing in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ANON@4:43: I agree that blouse is wonderful! I wish I had it in grey. I have the polka dot one but havent worn it coz its a different material. and honestly got lost in the pile =) will search for it and wear it and post pics. Hope you visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am thinking of buying it from someone who is selling their NWOT as honey glaze is my favorite color but not around this year. I love the shirt on you, but I wonder whether it will feel abit conservative. How would you "funk it up" to not make it look too stayed (I am in my 40's, so don't want to revisit the '70's)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anon@ 8:48: Hi. thanks for visiting my blog. I really like this blouse and I love the color. I even bought the cashmere/wool dress last year because of the color =) With regards your question, I think layers of long chain necklaces either gold or silver fold it up and wear lots of bangles will do the trick to spice it up. I honestly forgot where I went when I wore this outfit so I cant explain the absence of "funk" =) LOL It doesnt have the 70's feel. My lighting and quality of the picture is awful. It doesnt do the blouse justice. I think I got this for $23? Im not quite sure though, just to give you an idea of the price range. I got it from Jcrew.com. Hope you share pics =) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete