Monday, April 20, 2009

To Twitt or not to twitt

I had several invites to join Twitter these past few weeks. I finally did and the day after, I saw Ashton Kutcher and P.diddy on CNN talking about it. So I tried to log on and see what the hype was all about. I still dont get it! I might just be a dim-twitt LOL. I followed the twitts of the famous people but just felt like an outsider. I am not sure if I am utilizing Twitter correctly. I initially thought that it could be an online diary where I can just have a verbal diarrhea of how I feel at the moment but apparently that is what blogs are for hahaha. Twitter is like a shoutout central for those who dont want to have a site. Its like a Facebook wall of randomness. I just find it disorganized but then again maybe I just dont know how to use it! Have any of you Twitted? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment