Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally...a follower! Thanks Slastena!!!


















Ok, so I have one follower =) Its so nice of you Slastena to be the first one! I do hope I get more. Its nice to know someone out there is reading your blog. Geez, what have I done??? How have I managed to find another medium where I can be rejected? ignored? Men do come in many forms dont they? LOL Ok, I am not man bashing. Just speaking from experience hahaha.

On a lighter note, just wanted to share pictures of sandals which we wore for a wedding I attended in Asia. They are not J.Crew but they do sure look like them! This was taken in February and these kinds of shoes were just everywhere! Glad I got to keep mine! Yeah my friend paid for the clothes, shoes and makeup...I got lucky =) Cant seem to crop very well...wanted to take out my friend's brother's image but wont let me erase it. Had to emphasize that coz ladies... I am still single LOL! Long story...ex BF cheated on me etc etc etc. So Im now more cautious and extremely praying for the best man God has picked out for me, to cross my path soon! I want him to see me in my Jcrew outfits while they still fit me!!! LOL!!!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Puneet! Glad you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your dress is SO pretty! It looks fabulous on you!

    I'm not sure if you'll read my comments, but I posted a response to your question (about having music play on my blog). You should be able to go here:

    http://www.mixpod.com/And after you set-up your own account and make a playlist, it'll give you a code to copy & paste on your blog! Hope to have helped! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks Chloe! Ok I will try that, fingers crossed! Love your blog!!! I do read your blog and follow it! Yeah, the dress was made for me, had them add the ruffles when I got there, to add more pizzazz to the dress ;) Glad you like it!

    CECE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan-flippin-tastic dress - love it!! Way cute sandals, too.

    BTW, love the name of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi! Thanks! I love the "fan-flippin-tastic" comment. I was just really happy when I saw it when I got to the designer. He wasnt too glad when I said "can you add layers of ruffles on the neckline? This was one day before the wedding LOL! Hey, a girl has got to do what she needs to do to stand out right? hahaha

    Glad you found my blog! I also enjoy seeing your pics on your posts. Keep them coming! This blogging this is way too much fun =)

    CECE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cece- such a beautiful dress and sandals, you looked fantastic at that wedding. In terms of your cheating BF- his loss , he did not deserve you and there is a great guy out there somewhere just dying to meet you. Keep your gorgeous smile on and one day everything wonderful will happen.:)) Keep bloging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Slastena! I know his loss...I can finally say that but like any other break up, you always think its your fault...ooh maybe my next blog =) Let me tap on to that emotion and write about it LOL

    I know I am hopeful that I will meet him soon =) I dont like to date around thats why its a bit hard to bump into someone. But when God speaks, things happen. That's why Im praying that God will allow it to happen sooner than later ;)

    ReplyDelete